We brought Emery to Disney World when she was about 8 months old but of course she didn’t remember it.
Needless to say Emery was so excited this time. She was eagerly awaiting our road trip. We drove down to Orlando bringing Pok’e and Cappy with us. We stayed three nights and spent two full days. Day 1 was Magic Kingdom and Day 2 was Hollywood Studios.
There is so much to recall from such a fantastic trip but here’s a few recaps of what Emery was like so we can remember.
- Emery was not fussy. Even though it was about 90’s she walked willingly and did not ask to be carried around.
- Emery loves to eat. She was constantly hungry for ice cream, candy or any kind of yummy treats she could cajole us into.
- Emery loves rides and her favorite ride was the Dumbo ride. When asked why her reasons where 1) she could control how high we could fly 2) dumbo was cute
- Emery is brave and loved the mini roller coaster. Every othe ride she got off and was happy but after this one she was ecstatic and wanted to go on again! This girl likes action
- Emery likes frozen but is getting too old for the music. She likes singing let it go but now on this trip, she is almost too cool for the song
- Emery is a great traveller. She is hearty, energetic and pretty easy to deal with. If not for the constant “I want to eat something” Emery would be a perfect travel companion.
- Lastly, Emery is still sacred of the big dressed up characters. She wants to take a picture with them but is still come what terrified of them.
- Emery is very independent. She likes to walk on her own and is willing to walk ahead and or behind. She doesn’t need hand holding too much.
- Emery is great at entertaining herself in the car. She loves to draw and just play on her own in the back of the car. She never complained once in our 16 hour car ride!
- Emery is such a sweetie. She is so loving and no matter what wants to be near us.
Here’s some pictures from our time at Disney world.